AcuSmart is committed to your peace of mind, whether it is using our products and services or in how we treat your data.
• We use HIPAA-compliant design principles to guide us at every stage of the development of our software to keep your data secure and private.
• We have drafted our policies to be easy to read and understand as our products are to use.
• We comply with all laws where applicable in our handling of data.
• We let you choose how you interact with our services, and you can change your preferences at any time.
We at AcuSmart, are passionate about providing information to you to improve your health and your life. We are committed to using your data only for that purpose.
Does this Policy apply to you?
• Your information is stored in the United States. By using or downloading the Service, you agree that your personal information, including information about your health that you provide directly to us or that we collect through the use of the Service, may be stored in the United States.
The information we collect about you. We collect information directly from you, from the AcuSmart device through your use of our services.
When You create, update, or add information to Your Profile. When you register to use the Service, we collect the personal information you provide us, including your name, email address, password, gender, and birthdate.
We collect additional information from the AcuSmart device you connect to your App:
• When you use the AcuSmart Device. We collect your raw skin resistance measurement data corresponded to points on the body. We collect additional data related to the time / date of recording.
• Information collected from your Phone. In addition to the information described above, we may collect information from your phone, including model and OS version, device ID, device language, activities within the App as well, as how long the App is open.
• When you use a premium feature. When you choose to use a premium feature, we collect additional data from you related to those services. Some premium services are paid services. When you make a payment through the Service, you may need to provide your shipping address and financial account information, such as your credit card number.
• When you contact AcuSmart. When you contact us directly, such as when you contact our customer support team, we will receive the contents of your message as well as any attachments you send to us, as well as any additional information you choose to provide to us.
How do we use your information. We process your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
• To provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquires, and for other customer service purposes.
• To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, offer personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experience while using the Service.
• To research and develop new products and features, to the extent permitted by law and, where required with your consent.
• For marketing, promotional and informational purposes, to the extent permitted by law and, where required, with your consent. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may be of interest to you. We also may use information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third party web sites. You can opt-out of receiving these emails at any time as described below.
• To better understand how users access and use our services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Service and respond to users desires and preferences, and for other analytic purposes.
• To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to understand if a recorded Ryodoraku evaluation is your personal data or a family members data, to offer personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalized your experience while using the Service.
• To administer surveys and questionnaires.
• To comply with legal obligations, as part of general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information. We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
• AcuSmart Third Party Partners. With your consent, we may share information from the Service with other third party partners including your personal information and data collected from the site or your devices.
• Your Family. With your consent, we may share information, including information collected from your connected devices, with your family members (eg immediate family or friends) that you designate to receive your information.
• Clinical Trial Studies. With your consent, physicians and staff of clinical trail programs may use the Service as a means of collecting data for a trial study. If the Service is used as part of a clinical trial stud, we will use and share information about the clinical trial collected through the Service in accordance with our agreement with the clinical trail program and any privacy notices provided to you as part fo the clinical trial program.
• Other Health-focused Mobile Apps. With your consent, we may share your profile information and data collected from your connected devices with other health-focused mobile applications installed on your mobile device to help track your health and wellness information.
• Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregated or de-identified information - so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual - with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
• Health Researchers. We may share data collected through the Service with healthcare researchers and other research organizations including de-identified profile information and data collected from your connected devices. For example, we may share information such as gender, data from the AcuSmart device, data from health questionnaires, but we will not share your name or other information that could identify you.
• Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merge with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a purchase, buy out or bankruptcy proceeding or reorganization, we will give affected users notice before transferring an personal information to the a new entity.
• In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect form you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as response to a court order or subpoena.
• Please Note: Our Policy is to notify you of legal process seeking access to your information, such as search warrants, court orders, or subpoenas, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so. In cases where a court order specifies a non-disclosure period, we provide delayed notice after the expiration of the non-disclosure period. Exceptions to our notice policy include exigent or counterproductive circumstances, for example, when there is an emergency involving a danger of death or serious physical injury to a person.
• Third Party Analytics. We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics to evaluate usage of our Service. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Service. We use these tools to help us improve our Service, performance, and user experience. Users may opt-out on each mobile device you use.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse and authorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can absolutely guarantee security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised password or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access to, Storage of and Deleting My Personal Information
You may access and modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service for a period of time. Your personal data including Ryodoraku testing data are stored and accessible on your device as well as in the cloud. We store information associated with your account until your account is deleted. You can delete your account at any time by contacting Customer Support at email@example.com. Please note that it may take a bit of time to delete your account information, and we may preserve it for legal reasons or to prevent harm, including as described in the How Information is Shared section.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Promotional and Informational Emails?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. We may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Your California Privacy Rights.
• opt-out of the sale of personal information, • know about personal information collected, disclosed or sold,
• to request deletion of personal information, and
• to be treated without discrimination should you exercise these rights. More information regarding the sources from which we collect personal information can be found above in the section titled, “The Information We Collect About You”, business and commercial purposes for which we collect your personal information can be found above in the section titled, “How We Use Your Information”, categories of recipients with whom personal information is shared or sold can be found in the section above titled, “How We Share Your Information.”
We do not sell any personal information collected from your use of the AcuSmart Service.
If you have questions about our privacy policies and practices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at
1583 Main Dr.
Fayetteville, AR 72704
Changes to this Policy